Here are the Steps Involved
(a) The carpet will be inspected first.
(b) Furniture will be moved to an appropriate place or location.
(c) Your carpet will be vacuumed and spots treated, before thoroughly cleaning the carpet.
(d) Platinum carpet cleaning signature stain-preventing treatment is applied.
(e) Finally, a follow-up will be conducted to ensure you’re satisfied with the results.
Advantages of Having Your Carpet Professionally Worked on By Platinum Carpet Cleaning Boston
– A powerful track-mounted system will be used to get rid of stains, spots, or even contaminants.
– Your carpet will last long since it will be free from dirt or debris that degrade carpet fiber.
– There are no hidden fees charged on customers. Instead, every cost will be calculated at home with the customer in question — until they are satisfied.
– Professional treatment ensures that your carpet doesn’t catch stains in the near future.
– Lastly, Platinum Carpet Cleaning offers expert carpet repair services, so be sure that this is an all-under-one roof service.
Dirt can hide in your carpet even when it looks clean at all time. This means you can’t bank on the fact that your carpet is visibly clean. And did you know that a square foot of your carpet would contain a pound of dirt? This kind of dirt will obviously affect air quality and cleanliness of your home.
Furthermore, dirty carpets tend to hold dust mites, allergens and dander, which the feet stirs up whenever there is any movement on the carpet. If this is the case, then your carpet will be freed from allergens, stains or even dirt. It is highly recommended that you professionally clean your carpet after every 6-12 months to prolong its life and also free it of unwanted substances. That’s the reason why Platinum Carpet Cleaning is committed towards providing the best experience to every home around Boston.
What’s more, all the cleaning techniques applied follow guidelines highlighted by The Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certificate IICRC. This means that Boston residents can trust IICRC because it’s an international, independent, non-profit body whose role is to ensure best and safe practices in cleaning and restoration. Furthermore, customer service standards are not compromised here.